Sunday, March 3, 2013

My devastating news.


Some of you know that I recently got some bad news. I found out Friday night that my father has colon cancer. He has known since January. Fortunately it's operable, but for me it's scary because my father was told that most people with what he had (prior to cancer) would get cancer by the time they are 50. My father is 49. My mother has the same thing my dad had before the cancer. She is 48. It's a scary reality that one already has it, and the other likely well get it. My dad has surgery this coming Friday and I am hoping with all my heart and soul this takes care of it and it never comes back elsewhere.
So that's my devastating news that lead to my over emotional negative state lately.
I'm posting this here because I can't talk to any one else about it and for me this isn't something I can process without getting out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I just read your post. I am sorry you are going through this difficult time. I hope I can listen and be a friend to you.

    ReplyDelete