I am going to start returning my focus to where it should be. I have been very distracted lately and that has gotten me nowhere. I have only gained a whole bunch of drama and nonsense. Taking care of Sir should be my only focus right now, other than my family and my schoolwork. I need to be thinking of my future. We all get a little side tracked in life, and I, being new to the lifestyle, got a little caught up and distracted with everything going on that I forgot what I originally wanted, and surprisingly enough, that is still generally what I want. It is great to have friends and let loose and have fun, but this can sometimes come with a cost. I seem to have come upon an imbalance in my life and it is time to try to adjust. It will take a few adjustments to get where I need to go, but it will be worth it.
Time to focus in closer on what I want and cut out SOME of the nonsense.
No comments:
Post a Comment